Sunday, March 22, 2009

wacom tablets

are the cooolest thing ever.

my first wacom tablet drawing.

Photobucket

(it's a pig)

Photobucket

(sometimes i just don't know)

I'm stoaked. I've watched jake use this thing hundreds of times and have been slightly jealous. I tried it once before just making lines but didn't feel right.

I'm feeling a new website redo with animal drawings and animations. It's probably time to brush my installation/ grad school work into the corner since I'm nowhere near there anymore.

3 comments:

Ron said...

Wow those tablets are totally cool. What model does Jake have?

monica said...

His answer was super cheapy best buy model. I looked at the bottom and it looks like it's the cte-440. It doesn't respond all that quickly but for making quick drawings and web shenanigans it works pretty well. Jake designed his site using it. (www.jakepharr.com)

Ron said...

Holy Cow that's cool stuff.