Tuesday, March 23, 2010

pictures

Photobucket

I think one of my favorite times is the time I get to organize and learn from the pots.

The above plate is super warped, lol. I would tell you how I did it, but it is slightly embarrassing and a mistake i'm likely not to repeat anytime soon.

Hunter inspired pots. Need more color. I really enjoy the pops of color inside of 2 of the bowls.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

name alphabet tumblers for a friend and her husband
Photobucket


mix tape yunomis inspired by my husbands website dirtyhippieradio

Photobucket

I really like the dark brown clay body and sgraffito.

Photobucket


Photobucket

and my little man :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Judi Tavill said...

The pots are great but I Like the last project the best!!!

Dylan said...

Oh MY!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that whale plate! I mean I WANT it. I am bananas for it. Please say you will make more, I don't care about warped, if they hold food that's all that will matter. I really want a couple for my little guys - with matching cups maybe? And your little man is so dang cute...

monica said...

Thanks Judi! Little man is coming along just great :)

Dylan, I won't lie, you totally made me blush and call my husband that someone said they were bananas over my work. I don't think anyone has ever said that before. :)

That whale plate isn't flat enough for food, but I will be making more that can hold food next firing! I would love to make plates and cups for your little guys. (maybe lunch sized plates for them?)You can email me at monicabodnar@hotmail.com and let me know what you would like.

terraworks said...

Wonderful work! love your hunter inspired wares~ so sweet- the whale is just great.