Monday, June 28, 2010

Diana Fayt workshop!

1. I love my husband and his desire to support my insanity


2. He's helping me find a way to do the Diana Fayt Workshop at MudFire in Decatur, GA. We are driving up with Hunter and he's going to watch H while I get to be in the presence of some awesome people! ACK!!!!!! I can't wait.

::::happy dance::::: ::::super happy dance::::::

It's nice to have someone who supports my clay addiction and understands it. He loves the fact that everything is handmade in our kitchen. He even knows the names of 90% of the artists. Right now he is drinking out of a steven colby and earlier he had tacos off of our fabulous Jen Mecca plate.



Here are the cake stands and a dinner plate I've been working on. I'm looking forward to soaking in the greatness that is Diana Fayt



3 comments:

Ron said...

That will be a great workshop!! I'm so glad you're going. Have fun. It's so wonderful to have a supportive spouse!

Dylan said...

I love your husband in a purely platonic way, b/c he is good to you and has happy eyes! I also love the manatee! ---- it is a manatee, right? The whales as always amazing.

Meagan Chaney Gumpert said...

Congrats on the workshop! It's going to be awesome! I love Diana's work. Have a great time and so glad you're huband is supportive!