Thursday, January 20, 2011

images from this week

covered in mugs? now waiting for my underglaze to arrive! (late shipments make me sad)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

packages being shipped out
Photobucket

some of the trouble mugs
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Custom Whale plate and mug, this was supposed to be a christmas guft but ending up being a late birthday gift. (thanks for understanding heidi!)

Photobucket



Coolest mailbox I have ever seen. I have mailbox envy.
Photobucket

He is so close to walking!
Photobucket


Now back to the studio since it's naptime!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been paying attention to this project since you started posting it and I thought it time I commented. They have come out terrific! And I love Trouble Coffee. They have the best sugar toast and hot chocolate ever. Congrats on finishing things, I can't wait to see them in the shop.